I made a hat. A purple hat.
I'm kind of proud of this one because it is the first time I have changed colors following a pattern other than stripes. I combined two patterns from Louisa Harding's "Knitting Little Luxuries" book. The middle of the hat uses a Fair Isle pattern from her book. I love Fair Isle motifs and this one was very easy to follow. The top and bottom part of the hat were made following a Beanie pattern -also from her book. It's a bit tight where I changed colors, but I figure it will stretch as I wear it more and more this winter.
I'm kind of proud of this one because it is the first time I have changed colors following a pattern other than stripes. I combined two patterns from Louisa Harding's "Knitting Little Luxuries" book. The middle of the hat uses a Fair Isle pattern from her book. I love Fair Isle motifs and this one was very easy to follow. The top and bottom part of the hat were made following a Beanie pattern -also from her book. It's a bit tight where I changed colors, but I figure it will stretch as I wear it more and more this winter.
| Me and my purple hat. :) |
Comments