A Baby Visit

I love my nieces and nephews. I especially love the time when they are babies. It's when they are at their chubby, squishy, kissable-cheek, cutest. However, with that said, visiting a baby basically amounts to this...

BABY: Who are you?

BABY: You seem all right.

BABY: Okay, I'm bored with you already.

There you have it.  A typical visit with a baby.  Good thing Sabrina is so cute and has parents who speak in full sentences, because she is seriously lacking in the conversation department.

Comments

Karen said…
A ha ha ha. That pretty much sums it up! She is a pretty darn cute baby, though. I'm pretty sure I'd squish her cheeks so much she would slap me!
Sara said…
This is so funny Marsha. I love the photo of her tell you that your all right, its perfect.
Lesa said…
I just love her! She also has parents who speak full sentences for her since she can't yet. =D
Laura said…
Ooohhh... I love her, too. Sooooo cute, and I can't wait to meet her!
The Lymans said…
So funny and she is darling!
Rachel said…
Ha! That is hilarious, adorable, and 100% accurate. You should also try to get a shot of the "hey, you're not my mom" face.