Showers & Flowers

What's that saying?  The one about April showers bringing May flowers?  Well, the rain has come...

 

...the trees are budding....


...and the flowers are arriving.  A bit later than usual, but proving to be worth the wait.


Comments

SheilaO said…
Yup they are beautiful!
Lesa said…
I have always loved that tree up at USU!
Laura said…
I love flowers so much - I never get tired of them (or taking pictures of them, or looking at pictures of them). I think I might quit science and get a job watering people's flowers. (I already know I can't grow my own.)
The Lymans said…
Oh so pretty! That's one of the things I miss about USU. The fragrant blossoms in the spring.
Karen said…
What lovely photos Marsha! I love this time of year so much. It tickles my fancy. :)
Rachel said…
Oh so beautiful. How I miss walking around that campus. Thanks for taking this stroll for me. :)