One of the perks of moving to our new place (other than no yard work), is that I get to go exploring. Not the put on your safari hat, grab your binoculars kind of exploring. I don't live anywhere that exciting! This exploring was just the girl with a camera, a sturdy pair of flip flops, and eyes to see kind. This expedition begins close to home.
I could spend all my time in our backyard exploring, but let's move a little farther down the road, shall we?
This is called Innovation Campus and it is my new favorite place to roam around in. The grounds are beautiful.
Even the architecture is striking.
The best part-

nearly every time we've gone, it's been just us. It's like our own private estate. Which makes this explorer a happy explorer.
I could spend all my time in our backyard exploring, but let's move a little farther down the road, shall we?
This is called Innovation Campus and it is my new favorite place to roam around in. The grounds are beautiful.
Even the architecture is striking.
The best part-

nearly every time we've gone, it's been just us. It's like our own private estate. Which makes this explorer a happy explorer.








Comments