A Hat December 06, 2011 Made from a combination of many crochet patterns I have learned over the years. I think it's my favorite yet. Comments Kimberly said… Oh. my. goodness. Sooo cute, Marsha! I am most impressed! Who will be the lucky recipient? SheilaO said… I love it! The Lymans said… Very cute! Rachel said… Will you teach me to crochet? Melisa said… You should make a pattern for this hat, it is adorable! I want to make some for my girls. Four Huffs said… I LOVE this hat! If I have a girl...I want one just like this one. :-) Lesa said… This is my favorite hat too and I can't seem to find it anywhere... hmmm... LOL, I am sure it is around here somewhere. Laura said… My favorite, too. That is beyond cute. Marsha said… Oh dear, I guess I better try and remember how I did this one.Kim,I gave this hat to Lesa to use for photo props, but Sabrina will actually wear it, so I guess it is for her until she grows out of it.Rachel, Yes!Melisa, I will send you an e-mail with the "pattern" for the hat and flower as soon as I get a chance.And finally, Terra, I would LOVE to make a hat for your baby. I already have big plans for that bun in the oven. Karen said… So cute Marsha!!! Love the button? in the middle of the flower. Anonymous said… That is so pretty! I love the colors, the flower and the pearly button in the middle. Great job!
Comments
Kim,I gave this hat to Lesa to use for photo props, but Sabrina will actually wear it, so I guess it is for her until she grows out of it.
Rachel, Yes!
Melisa, I will send you an e-mail with the "pattern" for the hat and flower as soon as I get a chance.
And finally, Terra, I would LOVE to make a hat for your baby. I already have big plans for that bun in the oven.