Reaction

I wish all my sewing projects got this kind of reaction!

Photo Credit: Lesa Bingham

Comments

Sara said…
I love it!!! Well it is one fun looking ball.
Lesa said…
Like father, like daughter! It is definitely one of my favorite faces that she has ever made!
Rachel said…
That has got to be one of the best reactions I have ever seen. Well done on the ball too - that looks super fun!
Laura said…
Ha ha ha! I love her face and I love that ball thingy. I have to admit I'm not sure whether it's a spider or a turkey or an alien, but I love it.

Also, I love your hair.
Marsha said…
It's an abstract ladybug ball. Can you see it now? No? Ha, ha, ha.

I admit that this is one of the weirdest things I have ever made. Sara and I saw one like it at a shop in Provo and loved playing with it, so I decided to make one for Sabrina. That girl loves balls!
Rachel said…
What the... you were in PROVO and didn't CALL ME??? I hardly know what to think.
Kimberly said…
Love it! I think I need to make some of those for nieces and nephews!
Anonymous said…
Do they even know how lucky they are to have you as their aunt? One day they will... That toy-thingie is awesome, Marsha!