Least anyone think I spend all my time outdoors. Here are a few other things I did this summer.
 |
| L to R: Monster, Giraffe, "Lisa Simpson" Giraffe, Baby Booties, Chevron Hat |
The "Monster
" is my favorite of this bunch. So cute. Also, I actually wrote down a pattern for the Chevron hat if anyone wants it. Just contact me.
 |
| L to R: Buttercup Purse, Burps, Baprons, Tag Toy |
Above are my new go-to
burp cloths. They have terrycloth on the back and cotton fabric on the front. (I've been told they make excellent changing pads because they are "absorbent") I've also made quite a few "
Baprons". The
tag toy is just two circles sewn together with "ribbon tags".
 |
| L to R: Geranium Dress, Newborn Pants, Peasant Dress |
Baby clothing! Who doesn't love tiny clothes? Lesa was nice enough to let me sew Lily's
blessing dress (far right). It fit and that's all I hoped for. The
newborn pants were for a friend's little girl. I think she was over 3 months before they fit. The
Geranium dress is my latest and greatest. I didn't even have anyone to sew it for (I do now) but just wanted to try it.
There are links (look for the italicized words) to the tutorials, patterns (most are free), and inspirations. If there's not a link, it is because the original post has disappeared. No bueno.
Comments