Fourth Fun

The Fourth of July is by far my favorite holiday.  I love seeing everyone color coordinated, beauty queen waves, marching bands, picnics, the smell of fireworks, and the time spent with family.  

For the past few years, I have been lucky enough to celebrate in the sleepy town of Moroni, UT.  This town may lack size, but it has all the same ingredients found at any of the large Stars and Stripes celebrations.
Yummy Treats
Family
and Fireworks
 
Once you experience the joy of a small town celebration, you may never go back to the hustle and bustle of the crowd.

Comments

Laura said…
Oooh... just my style. I hate watching the fireworks with 6 million other sweaty people.
The Lymans said…
I agree! Looks like fun. How did you do that with your pictures?
Lesa said…
I love small town stuff... I also love you pics of the fireworks and sparklers!