The Clan

The Dickey family reunion was held this past Saturday, at the Millville City park.  As much as I love camping up Porcupine, it was nice to have a change of venue.  My car probably appreciated it as much as I did!  Many traveled from near (Millville) and far (California, Colorado) to make it.  We sure missed those who didn't.  Here are just a few of the reunion's attendees.


I am not much of a people photographer, so hopefully Lesa will post some of her pictures soon.


Millville park really was a great place for the kids.  With plenty of green grass and a playground, there were many ways to keep them entertained, and keep an eye on them.


Quieter activities included, playing cards, conversation, reading Grandma Dickey's journals, and watching a photograph slide show.  The slide show was put together by Aunt Sheila.  She gave all of the siblings a copy of the photos DVD, so if your parents haven't already thought of a Christmas gift...hint, hint.


Probably the biggest activity hit was feeding the horses.  A hypothesis was formed as to whether horses like grapes or not.  This hypothesis was tested and proven, that these horses (if not all), do in fact like grapes.  Feel free to test this hypothesis on other horses when you get a chance.


As I mentioned earlier, I am not much of a people phot-o-grapher.  This horse stole my attention away from them immediately. 


Thanks Blaine and Judy for organizing the reunion this year!

Comments

Lesa said…
I'll be working on a blog post soon! I love the horse pic!
Four Huffs said…
Blog stalker! :-) Thanks for stalking me, feel free to do it anytime...and I shall do the same! And by the way, next year after the Top of Utah Half Marathon, I expect Chariots of Fire to be blasting as I come across the finish line! That is your challenge if you choose to accept. Another by the way...the word verification for me to post this comment on your blog is NOCHO...I love it.