This past Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for my sister Lesa, at my home. This was a first for me. It was fun to plan the menu and decorations, but it was more fun to see and spend time with my family.
The decor (big thank you to Martha Stewart for the ideas).
A few of the guests. I've never had this many people at my house at one time. It was a bit crowded, but on the plus side, my house has never been so warm this time of the year!
My gift to Lesa.
I am going to go out on a limb and say, "A good time was had by all." Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us!
The decor (big thank you to Martha Stewart for the ideas).
![]() |
| Before |
A few of the guests. I've never had this many people at my house at one time. It was a bit crowded, but on the plus side, my house has never been so warm this time of the year!
![]() |
| After |
My gift to Lesa.
![]() |
| This gift brought to you by- the letter "B". bear, blanket, burp cloths, and balls. |
I am going to go out on a limb and say, "A good time was had by all." Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us!



Comments
burp cloth
blanky (as seen above)
nursing cover
car seat cover
fuzzy giraffe
and everything else you know how to make for babies
SO CUTE Marsha!