My beautiful sister Lesa is having a baby. She's due soon- but I'm sure if you asked her, she'd say it wasn't soon enough! Before the little bundle of joy arrives, we decided that a photo shoot was in order.
Lesa even let me use her fancy camera. It may have been a bit too fancy for me. I had a hard time figuring out the "automatic" focus, and at least half of the hundred or so photos I took are out of focus. Here are a few that turned out the way I "envisioned" AND were in focus.
It's a girl. Yay! When I found out Lesa was pregnant, I was hoping she would have a girl. Lesa is a girlie-girl and I just know that little Sabrina (or Bri, as she will commonly be called) is going to love having her as a mother.
It usually takes two to make a baby, so we had Gavin pose for a few photos as well. We asked him to do a few corny things, but he was a good sport. Here is a non-corny photo of the happy couple.
Lesa has a bit of sass in her. Hmmm, I think someone has been watching just a bit too much of "America's Next Top Model". Work it, Lesa, work it!
Sisters. Sara also came along to help keep Lesa happy, to offer additional artistic advice, and just because she likes us. Gavin took this photo of the three of us, and it has become one of my favorites.
Lesa even let me use her fancy camera. It may have been a bit too fancy for me. I had a hard time figuring out the "automatic" focus, and at least half of the hundred or so photos I took are out of focus. Here are a few that turned out the way I "envisioned" AND were in focus.
It's a girl. Yay! When I found out Lesa was pregnant, I was hoping she would have a girl. Lesa is a girlie-girl and I just know that little Sabrina (or Bri, as she will commonly be called) is going to love having her as a mother.
It usually takes two to make a baby, so we had Gavin pose for a few photos as well. We asked him to do a few corny things, but he was a good sport. Here is a non-corny photo of the happy couple.
![]() |
| Family Photo |
Sisters. Sara also came along to help keep Lesa happy, to offer additional artistic advice, and just because she likes us. Gavin took this photo of the three of us, and it has become one of my favorites.
![]() |
| Sara, Lesa, Marsha |






Comments