Sugar Cookie Season

It's almost Valentine's Day.  You realize what this means don't you?  Sugar cookie season is now upon us!  I am particularly fond of these rich, buttery, fluffy morsels of delight.  In the spirit of the holiday, I recently found my new favorite recipe and thought I would share it with those I love.  You can find it (and many other scrumptious looking recipes) here.


*My only notes for this recipe are that I used margarine instead of butter, even though it specifically says not to.  It still turned out soft and yummy.  I didn't soften the margarine at all.  I just put it in cold with the sugar and beat it at a med-high speed until it was nice and fluffy.  I also used vanilla because I didn't have almond extract, but that was allowed. :)

Enjoy!

Comments

Laura said…
My favorite cookie - I'm totally stealing the recipe.
The Lymans said…
Perfect...I was just thinking I would make sugar cookies for Valentine's Day this year. Now I have a recipe to try.
I was looking through the site and I love it. There are a few things I want to try. Thanks for the link!
Lesa said…
I love soft sugar cookies! I will have to try these for sure!