In her daily life, Lesa is many things. She is a woman, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, an aunt, niece, cousin, friend, granddaughter, wife, and mother. Today, on this special day, she gets to add one more title to that list....
Now, I realize that all birthdays are special, but I happen to think that Lesa's birthday today is EXTRA special. Today, Lesa is leaving her twenty's behind and joining one of the best clubs around. The Thirties Club! To celebrate, lets take a nostalgic look at the past 30 years.
You've had four presidents thus far. (update: Make that five presidents.)
You've been a witness to many historical events, some good, some terrible.
You have watched your electronic devices shrink before your eyes.
Lastly, you survived the trends of both the 80s and 90s.
Happy Birthday Lesa! Hope it's your best year yet.
*images found using Google Image search
BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Now, I realize that all birthdays are special, but I happen to think that Lesa's birthday today is EXTRA special. Today, Lesa is leaving her twenty's behind and joining one of the best clubs around. The Thirties Club! To celebrate, lets take a nostalgic look at the past 30 years.
You've had four presidents thus far. (update: Make that five presidents.)
You've been a witness to many historical events, some good, some terrible.
You have watched your electronic devices shrink before your eyes.
Lastly, you survived the trends of both the 80s and 90s.
Happy Birthday Lesa! Hope it's your best year yet.
*images found using Google Image search




Comments
P.S. I've been through 5 presidents. You forgot George Bush Senior.