Turtle Mania

You know that person in your neighborhood with the large garden?  The one who always plants way too many zucchini and cucumbers.  He/she drops them off at your door while you are sleeping and you suddenly have to wonder what you are going to do with them?  Well, I'm that person, but with crafts. 

When I find a pattern I really like, I tend to make it again and again.  This isn't a bad thing necessarily, but often times I make them before I have anyone to give them to, which can lead to an abundance of unnecessary (but cute) items, cluttering up ones' home.  So, lock your doors folks or these guys may be moving in soon.

Comments

Sara said…
Those are so cute Marsha! I would love to have one of those cute turtles around my places.
The Lymans said…
Ok, I need lessons in those because they are so cute! Next time I'm up, you'll have to show me how to do it!
Lesa said…
My door is always open! I also can't wait for one of these turtles to find its way onto my doorstep. :)
Laura said…
Cutest turtle infestation ever.

Also. I once made about 16 Asian-themed handbags in one sitting. It was silly.
Rachel said…
Adorable. You're going to be in Springville soon, with one of these in tow, yes?
Anonymous said…
Those are stinking adorable!
Amy and Richard said…
Marsha! It is so fun to see your blog. I just now read your comment on mine. (I haven't been online recently.) That's so funny you mention bedtime stories b/c just last night I made one up to my kids (which I never do!) and I reminisced about camp, you and specifically that story I made up about the spaghetti hair. BTW, you are so skilled with sewing and photo!