"Peasant" Dress

I have to thank my cousin Melisa, for giving me the courage to try a cute baby peasant dress pattern I had seen on Pinterest. She used it to make a beautiful and classy dress for her new baby girl (see her version here.).  The pattern is easy to follow and only took a few hours to make.  If you want to make one, you can get the tutorial and free pattern here.

Pattern by "Sew Much Ado" (www.sew-much-ado.com)

Not sure why it's called a peasant dress.  I mean really, would a peasant wear something this cute?

Comments

Laura said…
I love it - so, so cute. I have never seen a peasant wearing something so cute. Okay, I've never actually seen a peasant...
Kimberly said…
So, so cute, Marsha! I think I might need to try that pattern for some new little nieces on their way! You are so talented!
Anonymous said…
So stinking cute, Marsha!!