Love is...

If you've been with anyone for any amount of time, you know that love doesn't always express itself with flowers, candy and cards.  Sometimes love shows itself in other ways.

Source: Google Images
Love is shown in the day to day.  Pass it on...

Comments

Kimberly said…
So, so true, Marsha! Thanks for the reminder!
Diana said…
I LOVE this picture and thought! Thanks for sharing! (I may or may not steal the picture and share it myself!)
Rachel said…
I am woefully behind in reading blogs...and don't get me started on updating my own. Thanks for keeping up with yours. I was looking for the "like" button for this post. It's so true. Hollywood/movie love is not real. Not even close. Real love is caring for each other in the day-to-day doldrums, and still wanting to be with that person. Thanks for the reminder. You are a wise one.