Fancy Seats

"The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life." 
 -Agnes Repplier

Brian woke up the other morning and said we should go for a drive.  I agreed.  We drove approximately 145 miles to Idaho Falls, where we walked a 2.34 mile loop around the falls, then drove the 145 miles back to Logan.  It was great.

While on our walk, I noticed this bench.

Boat Bench

Then I noticed these.

L to R: Goose, Rattlesnake, Fish, Horse, Tree (with bluebird), Fish Hook, Star, "Reflection", Airplane

They were created as part of a project called "Art You Can Sit On".  I love them.

Stone bench with Idaho Falls Mosaic

Which seat would you choose for your seat?

Comments

Diana said…
We are a ride taking family ourselves; I love that you drove all that way for a walk!!
Sara said…
I would sit on the airplane it look fun.
Laura said…
Love this - would totally do the same thing. I am partial to seats with backing, and I do like that horse and awful lot. I would NOT sit on (in?) the star. That looks like the worst chair ever.