While on a road trip, Brian and I stopped at an information center in Blanding, UT. We picked up a brochure about The Dinosaur Museum and decided to drop in.
I'm so glad we did. This museum was a pleasant surprise. It looked small but had 3 large rooms with amazing models and displays. The man who created these models also worked on stop motion movies in Hollywood.
If you aren't into dinosaurs, the museum also has quite the movie poster collection (all dinosaur movies) and even shows how stop motion movies are made.
A look through the "lens".
All in all, if you are in (or passing through) Blanding, I'd definitely recommend it. Pricing and museum information can be found here.
I'm so glad we did. This museum was a pleasant surprise. It looked small but had 3 large rooms with amazing models and displays. The man who created these models also worked on stop motion movies in Hollywood.
If you aren't into dinosaurs, the museum also has quite the movie poster collection (all dinosaur movies) and even shows how stop motion movies are made.
A look through the "lens".
All in all, if you are in (or passing through) Blanding, I'd definitely recommend it. Pricing and museum information can be found here.




Comments