Last Hurrah: Day 2

Our second day in Teton National Park was a bit more relaxing than the first.  It started with a side trip to Mormon Row.  If you've never been there, it is a cluster of homesteads owned primarily by the Moulton family.  They had a pretty striking view of the Tetons in their backyard.


The barns are happily situated and often photographed by amateur and professionals alike.  Guess which one I am. :)


For an amazing and picturesque shot of the more famous of the Moulton barns, take a second to visit my cousin Emily's blog.  Then, guess what type of photographer she is.  So good! 

My best attempt of the "barn shot", on an overcast day.


The less photographed Moulton outhouse.


After Mormon Row, we headed to Jenny Lake for a quick hike to Hidden Falls.  No bears were heard on this hike.

Jenny Lake

The sun came out just as we got to the falls, which were surprisingly easy to find.

Hidden Falls

I'm pretty sure Brian could have sat here all day, but the time was growing late and I was growing hungry, so we headed back to the car, and then back to Logan. It wasn't a long trip but it was a great trip and I know we'll be back soon enough.

Comments

Laura said…
My guess is that you are a professional. These pics are gorgeous! We need to go together again sometime.